Xiegu X5105 HF Transceiver
- X5105 is a complete “grab and go” station in a ruggedly-stylish compact enclosure.
Go ahead, pick it up! Fits comfortably in your hand, yet it delivers all the powerhouse features normally reserved for a full-sized HF transceiver.
Going on a trip? Leave the accessory bag at home — everything you need is already built in. Just toss up an antenna and you’re on the air!
Here are some of the X5105’s advanced features:
• Large back-lit multi-function LCD display screen
• Transmit on all bands, 160 through 6 meters including 5 MHz
• Receive with gap-free coverage from 500 kHz to 54 MHz
• Operate on all modes (USB, LSB, CW, AM, FM, and Digital)
• Selectable IF bandwidth (500-Hz CW, 2.4-kHz SSB, 6-kHz AM)
• Built-in DSP, noise blanker, and notch filter to suppress interference
• Robust 600-mW AF-output with high-pass and low-pass audio EQ
• Deluxe multi-function keypad-microphone included
• Low-profile controls, heat sink, and desktop stand all built in
• Powerful 3800-mAh battery for extended “off-the-grid” operation
• More antenna choices using the built-in auto-tuner (ATU)
• Scan-feature displays band activity and plots antenna SWR
• Built-in Data Modem with CAR and AFC tracking, onscreen display
• Built-in auto-keyer with three memory channels plus CW trainer
• Adjustable SSB with speech-processing compressor
• Regular firmware updates are free, on line, any time
• Compact: 6-5/8Wx3-5/8Hx1-7/8D”, weighs 2.1 pounds with battery X5105 comes with features other manufacturers miss, like back-lit lowprofile control switches conveniently spaced for adult-sized fingers, and a highly-visible 3.6-inch back-lit LCD that
displays all aspects of it’s operation.
Even the VFO is different, with a unique counter-sunk tuning knob and an unusually wide range of tuning rates (you even get velvet-smooth 1-Hz stepping to lock in data signals).
DX splits are easy to set up, and the wide-range RIT has a precision digital readout for surveying adjacent channels.
Transmit power is adjustable from 0.5 to 5.0 Watts in calibrated half-Watt increments, perfect for operating QRP, running miles-per-watt tests, or setting the correct drive level for an external amplifier.
You even get a built-in data modem with both CAR (carrier) and AFC (frequency) tracking — plus an onscreen spectrum display. And, when on the road, you can leave your antenna analyzer home because the X5105 plots SWR graphically. Add the wide-range impedance-matching capability of the built-in ATU, and the X5105 can put you on the map from virtually any location.
When receive conditions get rough,the X5105 comes with a powerful toolbox for cutting interference and pulling stations in. There’s a sensitive pre-amp to boost weak signals, a front-end attenuator to reduce overload, noise blanking (NB) for impulse noise, digital noise reduction (DNR) for atmospheric noise, variable notch filtering (NF) for pesky heterodynes, adjustable AGCRate (AGC), built-in CW filter, plus variable high-pass and low-pass audio-EQ filtering. And lots of spare audio-output power for driving an external speaker.
In transmit, CW contesting is a breeze! Get variable-speed automatic keying, plus three programmable message channels. For SSB contesting, theadjustable speech processor scores extra points. Deluxe electret keypad microphone places the radio’s advanced features at your fingertips. A mic is also built-into for walkie-talkie operation.
Power the X5105 from any regulated 9-15 volt 3-amp DC source or go “off grid” for up to 8 hours using the powerful built-in 3800-mAh Lithium-ion battery pack. Charging is simple because the radio’s power-management circuitry continuously monitors battery condition and fully controls the recharge cycle.
Factory tested, complies with FCC rules, and has one year warranty.
We are Macodex Group (MHParts), our business is purchase and trade from Asia, America and Europe. We translate those opportunities to our clients. We store parts and waiting for a good client to buy. We do this to not pay double mail and expense. Your product goes directly to your house in any part of world. All items and our equipment’s is checked for good quality control. All items and parts are from our store and consigned. Feel free to ask any question
Asia: 7 days to pack very well and ship (EMS Courier) Delivery time to USA 7 – 9 days Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania 7 – 9 days
Europe: 7 days to pack very well and ship (DHL Courier) Delivery time to USA 7 – 9 days Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania 10 – 12 days
Americas: 4 days to pack very well and ship (Fedex Courier) Delivery time to USA 3 – 5 days Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania 7 – 10 days
*Not be forewarned to purchase your item in our store will be arrive safe to you, my feedback on eBAY speak for me